Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Profile...

I want to deliver my presentation on my profile in front of audiens.

My name is Immawati.
Please call me Imma.
My date of birth is 16 maret 19...
I am from Batang Central Java.
I am Indonesian citizen.
I am proud of being Indonesian people.

I am Imma, i am short, only 153 cm.
My weight is about 57 Kgs.
My skin is brown with short hair.
I have brown eyes, my nose is not sharp.

Every day i am wearing a long dress.
I like blue color swits to my hijab.
I also wearing wrist watch, bracelet, and glasses.
Sometimes i wear a scarf.

I am calm, cool, and critical.
And my principle is "life is only one, and me spend only for kindness".

My strong behavior shows me as a brave women and determind.
I like something done perfectly, i don't respect to someone who works not good accouplished.

My profession is a lecturer at faculty of education sciences at Muhammadiyah University of Jakarta.

My life is flat but i am happy.
I always thank to Allah SWT.
Due to "as good as human beings, those are thankful to Allah".

Thanks for all.
Greet for kindness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Welcome to my blog, this blog after upgrade theme.

Text

Berjuang Untuk 'Nilai' Copyright © 2009 imma is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template @rtNyaDesign Design My Blog